Here is what has been happening in the Duvall and Carnationn residential real estate markets this week:
- New listings - 11 new listings Ranging from $49,950-$699,950 - Average price: $410,864 (Check em out)
- Expired listings - 4 listings expired without being sold this week with an average of 46 days on market - Average price: $348,721
- Pending with Backup offers requested - 1 with an average of 53 days on market - Average price: $369,950
- Pending Inspection - 3 with an average of 25 days on market - Average price: $464,917
- Pending short sales -No new pending short sales
- Pending - 2 with an average list price of $400,900
- Sold - 4 sales closed this week, with an average of 89 days on market - Average sale price $562,077
On the commercial side:
- Valley Center (across from post office) was just listed for $1.25 million
Foreclosures There were 5 new foreclosure filings in the past month (not just the last 7 days). If you'd like for Tellus Real Estate to help you get a detailed valuation for your home or commercial property, just give us some information and we'll get the work done.
This is an excerpt from an article on our company website. You can find more posts at http://tellusre.com/feed/
Are you a self-motivated broker, committed to taking great care of your clients?
Join the Tellus Real Estate team! We offer easy-to-understand, and even easier to calculate, commission plans. Check out our career page at http://tellusre.com/real-estate-careers/.
Jason Hershey, Designated Broker
Tellus Real Estate Solutions, LLC
PO Box 1113
Duvall, WA 98019
Office: (877) 413-7325
Cell: 425-417-5389Fax: 425-223-3148